BNC Users Should Login!
- Login with your Purdue Career Account login and password (important: not your BoilerKey) to view all accessible pages, internal resources documents, and enable commenting and editing.
- Access to the internal resources on BNCWiki is based on 1) having a Purdue Career Account and 2) being subscribed to the BNC-all mailing list. More information can be found on the New User Setup section of the Wiki Guide.
The Birck Nanotechnology Center Wiki is an attempt to document and centralize some of the massive amount of expertise currently spread around the facility in individuals and research groups. BNC users are encouraged to contribute their processes, experiences, issues, and knowledge in order to facilitate the spread of knowledge and increase the speed, quality, and breadth of research that can take place.
- Equipment pages for both Fabrication and Characterization equipment. These contain a mix of relevant capabilities, technological overviews, SOPs, user manuals, processes, and references.
- Info Pages to store more general information, including Wiki guidelines, iLab information, comments/suggestions/problems, general process troubleshooting, databases of standard and contributed processes, MSDS sheets, and starting points for expertise at Birck.
- Arriving at Birck
- Getting Started at Birck
- NSAC - Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council
- Equipment Status
- Training Queue
- Wiki Guide
- Disciplinary Policy
- Lab Policies and Best Practices
- Standard Processes
- SDS Database
- Research Group Pages
- BNC Staff Symposium
- Material and Process Compatibility
Birck Wiki Birck Nanotechnology Wiki BNC Wiki BNCWiki Purdue Birck Wiki Birck WIki Purdue Wiki Birck Nano BNC Wiki Purdue