Page Edited by: Divya Koshy
Unique Ways of Using Voo2Do
As mentioned previously, Voo2Do is a high-tech online planner which can be utilized by both teachers and students. The purpose of using this application is that it increases a person's overall productivity when undertaking one or more tasks. The following are unique ways of using Voo2Do for both a teacher and learner.
1) Assists students with the organization of personal schedules such as extra-curricular activities, part-time work commitments, volunteer work, exercise and recreational activities, appointments etc.
2) Allow students to record what homework they have due for each of their classes on a daily or weekly basis.
3) It allows students to differentiate what work has been completed and what is pending with the help of the history feature on Voo2Do.
4) The notes feature on Voo2Do enables students to write reminders for a task or project which they will attend to later instead of writing on Sticky Notes which can easily be lost or misplaced.
5) Enables a student to plan deadlines for various parts of an individual project.
6) Enables students collaborating on a group project to track progress of the specific tasks they are required to complete in order to fulfill the requirements assigned for their particular role. My group using Voo2Do to plan our deadlines for Project 2 is a good example of how this application can be used to track progress of tasks for individual roles with a group project setting.
7) It also allows students completing group work to publish their task list so other group members can view this. If the group prefers to not go totally public, they can set a password which is required to access the task list.
1) Allows a teacher to list their daily, weekly or semester deadlines such as organizing homework activities, newsletters to parents, fundraiser activities, teacher meetings, collecting resources for future lessons, parent-teacher conferences, dates for standardized tests, incursions/excursions.
2) Teachers can use Voo2Do to organize their personal schedules.
3) It allows teachers to differentiate what tasks have been completed and what is pending with the help of the history feature on Voo2Do.
4) The notes feature on Voo2Do enables teachers to write reminders for a task which they will attend to later instead of writing on Sticky Notes which can easily be lost or misplaced.
5) If there are group projects which teachers are collaborating on over a certain period of time such as tandem teaching for a particular lesson then a person's individual roles and tasks required can be tracked over time.
6) Teachers who have collaborated on lessons or tasks can publish their work so other teachers can view this. If privacy is required, a password can be set in order to achieve this.
Some of these ideas have been adapted from comments made from my group members: Brittany, Ashley, Megan, Nathan, Christine and Nicolette.