Page edited by: Brittany Robertson
Voo2Do could definitely be used in other countries. There is not a place you can go in the world where organization is not important!
The Problem: Language Barrier
- The problem with Voo2Do being used on an international scale is that there is a language barrier with the application. Unless a video is created to show people how to use the program, they will not understand because the whole program is in English.
- Instructional video using a screen capture could be used to show international partners how to use Voo2Do.
- In an email to Brittany Robertson, Shimon Rura told her that he had been working on the language barrier to increase his following of international users.
Once the language barrier is broken, users all over the world could access and integrate this program into their lives to help them get organized! They could create their own tasks and projects on Voo2Do in their native language.
1. Moss and Robertson. (2008, November 14) Voo2Do Tutorial Part One [Video file]. Video posted to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7lSSFKy8Y
2. Moss and Robertson. (2008, November 14) Voo2Do Tutorial Part Two [Video file]. Video posted to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxH-FzRR1c
3. Shimon Rura (personal communication, November 16, 2008)