For this project, we will each have certain jobs. Since we are a smaller group, we are going to each have a few jobs. Off the top of my head... we are going to need these roles covered. When we meet on Friday, we'll come up with more; but for now, look over them and click "add comment" to list what jobs you want.
As of now... I plan on the Presenters wearing like a bussiness suit (girls in pants, button-up shirt, jacket, heels; guys in jacket, shirt, tie). The only way this will change is if the people from Seesmic would like us to wear a shirt or something they give us. Just giving you the heads up incase you guys are going home and need to pick that stuff up.
- Write out certain sections: EVERYONE will do this, but we'll have two people at least on each section. So look through the pages and decide which one you are interested on writing
- Lesson plans: We are going to write 3 lesson plans and one bussiness application, so we need someone who is going to write on. If you are elementary education, maybe you could choose this one.
- Evaluators: We are all going to do this eventually, but essentailly what you will be doing is looking over our project and seeing what needs to be done... spell checking, moving pictures in a different place, cleaning up the look etc....
- Presenters: I would like everyone to do this, so just tell me if you have a big fear of presenting. We are going to be presenting for 3-hours in a job fair like setting, so we will rotate in shifts so that you don't have to work for three hours. You have a 2-3 minute speech you tell people when they come to our table, then we will answer any questions that they have.
- Presentation team: This group of people will work on everything in the presentation.
-Signs: create environment that we will present in, for example: what posters will hang, tables
-Pamphlet: we have to create something that those who come by the table can take with them so they can use
Seesmic. I was thinking just a tri-fold like the one we did in class
-Speech writer: Just put together some that explains the most important parts of Seesmic and write it out for the
presenters to look over
*New Sheet- use this to see the new updated roles and tips!*