Add video captions to your photos.
- You are able to narrarate your photo or slide and if you want add some flavor to the story.
- Click the video gizmo on your gizmo bar at the top of the page
- Make sure your camera is pluged in or on.
- You can talk up to 30 seconds each slide to give the audience a better understanding about what the picture is about.
- You can position the video caption icon on the picture so it is easy for the person looking at your slides to watch the video.
Create Themes for your Photos
- There are 20 different themes you can use for your pictures.
- Adds something unique to your pictures.
- It can add fun and some sort of silliness in your pictures.
- The themes can also go with your picture to create an even better appearance.
- It is something to play around with can be influential to choosing bubbleshare knowing you can have fun creating things like this.
- An important factor in choosing a photo sharing site might be the possible unique options you can do with your picture.
- A new exciting feature called Bubblezoom has gotten a lot of reviewers attention
- This feature can work on any photo in your albums.
- All you do is simply click on the BubbleZoom button and have a 3x zoom view on any area of the photo.
- This can be convenient if you are standing in front of something memorable or far away that you would like to emphasize in your picture.
- It can also point out funny moment caught on film in the background.
- CEO Albert Lai says that it's inspired by Apple's Aperture Zooming capabilities.