Elementary STEM Lesson Plan
By: Brittany Robertson, Shih-Ping Kuo, Megan Roof, Ashley Moss, Nathan Abshire, Nicolette Howard and Divya Koshy
Voo2Do can be used to plan big projects, such as this one. Or even just household chores that need to be done in a given week. The beauty of Voo2Do is that you set deadlines for less than sixteen hours-which inevitably FORCES you to plan for your project.
About the Application"> About the Application
- Creator of Application: Shimon Rura, a software developer from Boston. 1
- Date Voo2Do was Published: August 15, 2005. 2
- Voo2Do was inspired by Joel Spolsky's article "Painless Software Schedules." 3
Voo2Do is for People who..."> Voo2Do is for People who...
- work on many projects at once.
- constantly jot down ideas so they can work on them later.
- need to prioritize
- need to know where your projects stand and what they should work on next 4
If Voo2Do is so great, why is it free?"> If Voo2Do is so great, why is it free?
"Because I made it for myself, and it wasn't that much extra work to just let anyone use it."-Shimon Rura 4
While Shimon says he always welcomes donations, he only asks "If you like it, smile at a stranger today!"-Shimon Rura 5
Table of Contents
Voo2do is a program designated to keep one organized and it helps to use time more efficiently. With this program, not only can one make to-do lists for themselves, but they can also write notes, view projects, and keep track of important deadlines. Voo2do can be thought of as the next generation of personal planning. The Voo2do program was made for those who may have many projects to work on at once, those who constantly jot down ideas so they can later work on them, for those who need to prioritize, and finally for those who need to know where projects stand in the aspect of completion.
Voo2do can be convenient for those of all ages. For parents, Voo2do can be used to keep their child's schedule in line. With keeping track of rides to school, sports, grades, parent-teacher meetings, etc., it can be easy to become flustered and forget a simple PTO meeting to attend. Not only will Voo2do assist in keeping plans organized, but also remembering deadlines. Remembering deadlines can also be helpful to a worker in a business setting. Falling behind in work for a major corporate job can be detrimental to one's profession. Voo2do allows one to avoid simple mistakes. Voo2do is not only available to older citizens, but to younger ones as well. A student can use Voo2do in a helpful manner when learning to manage and keep track of their own schedule. Each person can use Voo2do in an original way. For example, a football player may use Voo2do to keep track of important practices and games, while the valedictorian of the school may use Voo2do to remember important tests, papers, and meetings that must be completed.
The graph below shows the usage of Voo2Do in the past 6 months.">The graph below shows the usage of Voo2Do in the past 6 months.
Options Provided by Voo2do">Options Provided by Voo2do
There are many options when working with the program of Voo2do.
View and Edit Tasks">View and Edit Tasks
You can click on view and edit tasks. This allows the user to track each task with project, description, due date, priority, and time estimates. Just click and type to edit.
Keep Notes on Each Task"> Keep Notes on Each Task
Voo2do also allows one to keep notes on each task. Here you can log time-stamped notes with any tasks to track your progress.
View Next Actions at a Glance">
View Next Actions at a Glance
Voo2do allows the user to see the next actions at a glance. The dashboard shows the highest-priority tasks and their due dates, highlighting overdue tasks in red.
Organize Tasks\\">Organize Tasks
The program lets users organize tasks into projects and contexts. Contexts, previously called views, let one see a group of projects together. It's like having a separate Voo2do account for home, work, or any other context.
Review Deadlines and History\\">Review Deadlines and History
Also, Voo2do can review deadlines and history. The deadlines tab shows you what needs to get done this week. The history tab shows you what you've done, making status reports, invoices, or reviews easier than ever.
Assign and Publish Tasks">Assign and Publish Tasks
Finally, Voo2do allows the user to assign and publish tasks. With this, one can make an area for active collaboration. Tasks can be assigned and the publishing of a project can be viewed. In the following picture a collaborative group has been formed.
The user also has the ability to publish a task to a public task list. This is basically a webpage that allows others to see, but not edit, your lists. This is great if you want co-workers or other family members to see the list, but not be allowed to edit that list. You have the option to password protect the page, allowing only people you want to see your list be able to do so.
!assign and publish.jpg|width=453,height=215!
Incorporating Voo2do in Project 2">Incorporating Voo2do in Project 2
In order to become more aware of the purpose of Voo2do, our group has agreed to become better organized in the development of our project, by utilizing the program of Voo2do. Because this program allows so many options for keeping on task, we have decided to use Voo2do to plan our Web 2.0 project. By using and interacting with this program, our group has learned the true purpose of Voo2do; that is, to aid in the organization and efficiency of project planning.
II. How Does It Work?">II. How Does It Work?
What does a person have to do to start using it?">What does a person have to do to start using it?
To start using Voo2Do, all that one has to do is get a free account. To get a free account, on the home page, you click on sign up for free. You will then get redirected to the registration page. All you have to fill out is: your name, e-mail, password, your time zone and which date looks right to you. The site will send you a confirmation e-mail and you have to click on the link that Voo2Do e-mails to you. Only then will you be officially confirmed and registered. You can then log on and start organizing your life!
- To learn how to use Voo2Do, you can take a look at our page, "How Does it Work?"
- Or you can view our tutorials (created by Ashley Moss and Brittany Robertson) on how to use this application.
How do you add a task?
To add a task you click on the tasks tab at the top of the page. When the page comes up there is a gray button that says "New Task". You click on the "New Task" button and you fill in the fields that it asks for. You have a field for Project, Task, Notes, Priority, Due, Original Estimation, Current Estimation, Elapsed Time, and Remaining Time. After filling in all of the required fields, you click save. After you complete one of your tasks, you click on the white box next to your tasks so there is a check mark showing that you completed that task.
What if I want to sort my tasks into groups or projects?">What if I want to sort my tasks into groups or projects?
To sort out your tasks into projects or groups, you have to create a new project. To create a new project, you'll have to go to the project tab at the top of the page. There is an empty field so you can enter in your project title. After you fill out what the name of the project is, you will click create and the project title will then appear below underneath the heading Active Projects. To organize your tasks into the projects that you created, you have to go back to the tasks tab and then in the field for one of your tasks you can type in the name of your project. Then it will be added into that project folder that you can access in the projects tab underneath the heading Active Projects. If you do not want to go to the projects tab to just see the projects and then click on the projects to just see those tasks associated with that project, you can then just view all of your tasks on either the tasks tab or the dashboard tab. Do not forget to always save everything after you edit the field.
What other features does Voo2Do offer?">What other features does Voo2Do offer?
Under the collaboration tab you can create a collaborative context or a public task list. The collaborative context is where you can view your projects together. With this view you can assign people a task. Voo2Do is working on improving this feature so when you assign someone a task it will show up in their task list, but just for now, it's just so you can see who is working on what tasks so your project it well laid out and you know what else has to be done to complete everything that needs to be accomplished in a timely matter. The public task list is for if you want others to be able to view your tasks. To create a public task list you click on public task lists under the collaboration tab. You'll then be taken to a page where you can choose if you want to publish a project or a context. After you choose which one you would like to publish, you then choose the location, which is the URL that others will use to view your project or context. You can protect it with a password so only those that you give the password to know it or you can choose to have it remain public for everyone to view. You can also add notes about your project or context. You will then click publish. You now have a published context or task list!
The notes tab shows all of the notes that you add to your tasks. To add a note to a task you will go to the task tab, and then you will find the task that you want to add a note to. Once you find the task that you want to add the note to you, will follow it over to where the note icon is. The icon is a little notebook. You'll click on the notebook and it'll pop up in another window. If it doesn't you might want to turn your pop-up blocker off. In the space that it provides, you type in what you want to write in the note. You will then click add note. Once you add the note it will refresh that window and show it on the top along with the space. Then write another note about that task if you want to. If you do not want to write another note about that task you can click the close button which is next to the add note button, and it'll close the window and take you back to the tasks tab. To view the note, you find that task again and you click on the note icon, it'll open up in a new window, and you'll be able to read the note that you attached to the task. You can also view all of your notes in the note tab.
The deadlines tab shows what tasks are due or overdue. If you completed the task and you forgot to put the check mark in the box you can then add the check mark to the box and the that task will disappear and you'll be left with the rest of the tasks that you have due or overdue. Make sure that you always save the page.
The history tab shows you which tasks you've completed and when you completed them.
What if I need help?">What if I need help?
What are the features of my account?\\">What are the features of my account?
To see what features you have for your account. You click on the my account link that is also located in the top right hand corner next to the help link. It'll take you to a page where you can see your features. The first thing that you see on the page is the usage summary. It shows you how many tasks you have/had, how many you have completed, how many you have left to complete and how many projects you have. Located on the left side of the screen are the links to the options that you have. You can choose from: usage summary, adding tasks by e-mail, name and e-mail, password, localization settings, backup/restore your data, close your account and request help. When you click on the links, they will take you to their respective pages as well.
How do I log out?\\">How do I log out?
When you are finished, make sure that you have saved everything! You don't want to lose your tasks or else you'll wonder why you ever switched from paper and pencil lists to an online list when you still lose the information both ways? To log out you click on the link that says logout. It is located in the top right hand corner as well next to help and my account. When you click on logout button, it will log you out and return you to the main page where you can log back in at.
When I return how do I log in?">When I return how do I log in?
When you return to Voo2Do and you want to log in to organize your life, you look at the top right hand corner and click on the link where it says go to your dashboard. It'll take you to the log in page. You will then log in to start creating or finishing tasks!
III.Current Educational Value">III.Current Educational Value
Teachers across the United States are encouraging the use of Voo2Do by their students, to help them get their assignments organized. For this reason and others, Voo2Do is being recognized across the globe as a valuable source of education. ">Teachers across the United States are encouraging the use of Voo2Do by their students, to help them get their assignments organized. For this reason and others, Voo2Do is being recognized across the globe as a valuable source of education.
Current Uses:">Current Uses:
Forest Park High School lists Voo2Do on the school's website as an online education resource. The school recommends that students and teachers use the application for time management.
Teacher, Tony Whittingham, is making his students complete a project using Voo2Do to organize the tasks of their project.
In a 2006 article called, "Seven Things To Watch in 2006 And Beyond," Voo2Do is rated as number two on the list. This shows how Voo2do has been around for the past three years and the recognition that it is currently receiving for its educational value. To be acknowledge as number two on a list such as that is quite a feat.
A man named Chris Brogan, was trying to create an Online Workflow. He wanted to make it so that a person could manage their projects and give them a network for collaboration, as well. He also wanted this system to be absolutely free. One component of the design that he created, included using Voo2Do to plan this Workflow and keep the project organized.
Voo2do is helpful for busy people.That is the main target for Voo2do customers because busy people are the ones who need it the most. Busy people need a tool to help them organize their tasks and priorities. Students are also busy people who have a lot of projects and assignments to focus on. Through the different applications Voo2do provides. Using the time management and groups, Voo2do can help students stay on task and do things on time.
Return to Top
IV. Voo2Do in an Educational/Learning Situation">IV. Voo2Do in an Educational/Learning Situation
a) Elementary">a) Elementary
- A teacher could use Voo2Do to organize her lesson plans, projects, tests, and when to assign worksheets.
- For a elementary school classroom, Voo2do could be used to introduce students to using computers and planning at the same time. An example could be an assignment using Voo2do to plan out their after school activities. It would be evaluated on correct completion.
b) Secondary">b) Secondary
- A teacher could ask a student to create an account and make them add so many tasks, notes, and projects. They can then ask the student to make it a public task page so they can visit the page after the student sends them a URL of their public task page. The teacher can then grade them on completion or whatever they choose to.
- Voo2do could be assigned by a instructor as a means of coordinating a group project; This would be especially effective if the class had an emphasis on familiarization with technology.
c) Post secondary">c) Post secondary
- In college where most students own a laptop. Voo2do could replace a conventional student planner, to help them stay organized when they have exams, homework, work, and extra curricular activities.
- Not only would it keep a college students reminded of oncoming exams and assignments, Voo2do could also help him or her use their time in study more efficiently by organizing and prioritizing tasks, as well as timing the work performed on each task.
d) Business/Industry">d) Business/Industry
- A Business/Industry could use Voo2Do to organize a large project that they have going on inside their company. They can use the collaborative context to assign a task to everyone who is involved in the project. They could also make the task list public and set a password on it so only those who are working on the project can view the project and its tasks and who has to do what. It will keep everyone on task and make sure that the project gets completed in time.
- In the world of business and industry, Voo2do could be used as an interactive planner for the individual worker in much the same way that it could be utilized by a college student, as a simple tool for keeping track of their personal work and deadlines for the company.
e) Home"> e) Home
- Voo2Do can also be used at home for various tasks. Or if you work at home and are trying to get more organized, you can use Voo2Do to manage your tasks and hobbies like this mandid.
V.UniqueWays of Using Voo2Do"> V.Unique Ways of Using Voo2Do
As mentioned previously, Voo2Do is a high-tech online planner which can be utilized by both teachers and students. The purpose of using this application is that it increases a person's overall productivity when undertaking one or more tasks. The following are unique ways of using Voo2Do for both a teacher and learner.
1) Assists students with the organization of personal schedules such as extra-curricular activities, part-time work commitments, volunteer work, exercise and recreational activities, appointments etc.
2) Allow students to record what homework they have due for each of their classes on a daily or weekly basis.
3) It allows students to differentiate what work has been completed and what is pending with the help of the history feature on Voo2Do.
4) The notes feature on Voo2Do enables students to write reminders for a task or project which they will attend to later instead of writing on Sticky Notes which can easily be lost or misplaced.
5) Enables a student to plan deadlines for various parts of an individual project.
6) Enables students collaborating on a group project to track progress of the specific tasks they are required to complete in order to fulfill the requirements assigned for their particular role. My group using Voo2Do to plan our deadlines for Project 2 is a good example of how this application can be used to track progress of tasks for individual roles with a group project setting.
7) It also allows students completing group work to publish their task list so other group members can view this. If the group prefers to not go totally public, they can set a password which is required to access the task list.
1) Allows a teacher to list their daily, weekly or semester deadlines such as organizing homework activities, newsletters to parents, fundraiser activities, teacher meetings, collecting resources for future lessons, parent-teacher conferences, dates for standardized tests, incursions/excursions.
2) Teachers can use Voo2Do to organize their personal schedules.
3) It allows teachers to differentiate what tasks have been completed and what is pending with the help of the history feature on Voo2Do.
4) The notes feature on Voo2Do enables teachers to write reminders for a task which they will attend to later instead of writing on Sticky Notes which can easily be lost or misplaced.
5) If there are group projects which teachers are collaborating on over a certain period of time such as tandem teaching for a particular lesson then a person's individual roles and tasks required can be tracked over time.
6) Teachers who have collaborated on lessons or tasks can publish their work so other teachers can view this. If privacy is required, a password can be set in order to achieve this.
VI. Similar Applications">VI. Similar Applications
- An elementary teacher is creating a website for her students about U.S. Presidents using Adobe Dream Weaver. The teacher is trying to find a time to create the website, but is having trouble because she also has her daughter's soccer game, a PTA meeting, parent-teacher conferencing, and a field trip to plan- all in the same week! Thankfully, she knows about Voo2Do and how easy it is to make a list and prioritize all of her busy activities.
- Our Confluence group used Voo2Do to set deadlines for our tasks on Confluence.
Anytime there need to be tasks assigned or projects that need to be done, Voo2Do is the best way to get organized!!">Anytime there need to be tasks assigned or projects that need to be done, Voo2Do is the best way to get organized!!
Voo2Do is not the ONLY online task manager...">Voo2Do is not the ONLY online task manager...
- Here is another interesting site comparing and contrasting Voo2do with its competitors.http://www.gearfire.net/the-top-five-web-based-to-do-lists/ 5
...but it's the BEST one!! Why?"> ...but it's the BEST one!! Why?
The features (on the tabs) available on Voo2Do such as dashboard, tasks, projects, collaboration, notes etc. allow for it be an effective organizational tool in relation to other applications. Other applications such as Remember the Milk, are harder to navigate or know how to manage your tasks. Voo2do is very easy to navigate which takes one more worry out of our hectic schedules.
Voo2Do has unique features that are specific to this application. Those features include, but are not limited to:">Voo2Do has unique features that are specific to this application. Those features include, but are not limited to:
Voo2Do allows you to be able to know for sure:"> Voo2Do allows you to be able to know for sure:
"- what to work on next,
- when you're at risk of missing a deadline,
- whether you can reliably commit to a new task."
One application that could be beneficial to Voo2do, due to the competition in the world of online organizers, is the function of mobile phone updates. When researching the other organizational tools I realized that this would be a very useful tool for many since their life may be "on the go". Mobile phone would help people use Voo2do who do not have a desk job and are always in different locations.
Voo2Do is the best online task manager for the simple fact that it has what other applications do not!">Voo2Do is the best online task manager for the simple fact that it has what other applications do not!
Voo2Do could definitely be used in other countries. There is not a place you can go in the world where organization is not important!">Voo2Do could definitely be used in other countries. There is not a place you can go in the world where organization is not important!
The Problem: Language Barrier">The Problem: Language Barrier
- The problem with Voo2Do being used on an international scale is that there is a language barrier with the application. Unless a video is created to show people how to use the program, they will not understand because the whole program is in English.
Possible Solutions">Possible Solutions
- Instructional video using a screen capture could be used to show international partners how to use Voo2Do.
- In an email to Brittany Robertson, Shimon Rura told her that he had been working on the language barrier to increase his following of international users.
Once the language barrier is broken, users all over the world could access and integrate this program into their lives to help them get organized! They could create their own tasks and projects on Voo2Do in their native language.
Use in Korea">Use in Korea
Why is Voo2Do the best task manager in Korea?">Why is Voo2Do the best task manager in Korea?
Voo2do is the bestfit for getting things done (GTD).">Voo2do is the best fit for getting things done (GTD).
Disadvantages of other task managers used in Korea:">Disadvantages of other task managers used in Korea:
- Trac - To view the projects in progress, you must click on them.
- Remember the Milk- already see a work history that can not be erased except those shortcomings are due.
Koreans do not use Voo2do for a "GTD". But one Korean thinks Voo2do seems to be the most appropriate program.">Koreans do not use Voo2do for a "GTD". But one Korean thinks Voo2do seems to be the most appropriate program.
- A Korean man blogged about a method created by David Allen, called GTD (Getting Things Done). His method looks like it suits the specific purpose Voo2Do was created for.
- With Voo2Do you can:
- create projects, projects plans (tasks)
- can decide what action to take
a) do it
b) prioritize your tasks
c) assign the task to someone else
d) set deadlines
e) time your tasks
Watch the video that was created by our Korean International Partners, Eun Jung Hyung, Yeon Soo Park, and Minhee Kim. The video is an interview with their professor in Korea about the international use of Voo2Do.
While Voo2do is not widely used in Korea, there are many similar programs that Koreans prefer:">While Voo2do is not widely used in Korea, there are many similar programs that Koreans prefer:
1. Franklin Covey planner
- Unlike Voo2Do, the Franklin Covey planner has spread internationally and is used in Korea because of its adaptability to foreign countries.
- There is a cost to purchase a Franklin Covey Planner. This money has allowed the company to expand and put money towards adapting their product for international users. Voo2do is an absolutely free application.
- Since Voo2Do is free, there are only so many changes that Shimon Rura (creator of Voo2do) can make to the program.
2.Google Calendar">2. Google Calendar
Google Calendar is a free Web-based mail account. With Google Calendar, you can share your calendar with friends and even retrieve their schedules. Another benefit of using Google Calendar is that Microsoft (MS) Outlook can search the information.
3. Yahoo! Calendar">3. Yahoo! Calendar
The Yahoo! Calendar is similar to Google Calendar or other online calendars. A nice feature of Yahoo! Calendar is that you can choose which events you would like to be public and which you would like to keep private.
VIII.The Future of Voo2Do">VIII. The Future of Voo2Do
The world wide web is always changing, and so are many of its applications. Voo2Do is no different with these respects. While we can remain fairly certain that Voo2Do will be around for a while, as the developer Shimon uses it himself, we are not always sure. The always fluctuating price of web space is always influencing prices. Shimon doesn't always guarantee that Voo2Do will remain a free application, but he assures us "if Voo2do does get turned into a money-grubbing corporation, I'll do my best to make it an honest, reliable money-grubbing corporation that won't let down people who have come to depend on Voo2do as a free service." Another option that Shimon has considered is developing a premium version, with even more useful features.
What is to become of this neat and useful web application only time can tell...
IX.Informational Materials:">IX. Informational Materials:
Here are some materials that will be handed out during our presentation on December 4, 2008. These items will be in print form during the Showcase, however, they will be available here as well, for future access.
- [Informational flyer about Voo2Do|^voo2do flyer.pdf]
- [Group 6's poster|^S4010175-1.JPG]
- [Voo2Do PowerPoint|^Voo2Do Adobe Presentation.pdf]
- International Video
- Poster and flyer designed by: Ashley Moss and Megan Roof.
- Powerpoint Presentation designed by: Ashley Moss, Megan Roof, and Christine Castek.
- Logo designed by: Ashley Moss and Megan Roof.
X. References:">X. References:
1. Rura, S Software Development Consulting. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from rura.org Web site: http://rura.org/shimon/consulting/2. Rura, S (2005). Voo2Do. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from Voo2Do Web site: http://voo2do.com/help/newfeatures3. Spolsky, J (2007,October 26). Evidence-Based Scheduling. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from Joel on Software Web site: http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2007/10/26.html4. Rura, S (2005). Voo2Do. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from Voo2Do Web site: http://voo2do.com/5. Rura, S (2005). Voo2Do. Retrieved July 8, 2009, from Voo2Do Web site: http://voo2do.com/
1. Rura, S (2005). Voo2Do. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from Voo2Do Web site: http://voo2do.com/
2. Diigo (2005-2008). voo2do : simple, beautiful web-based to-do lists. Retrieved November 12, 2008, from Web site: http://about.diigo.com/about/voo2do.com
3. Shankri-la (2008). Groovy Online Task Manager - voo2do. Retrieved November 16, 2008 from Website: http://www.shankrila.com/tech-stuff/groovy-online-task-manager-voo2do/
1. Rura, S (2005). Voo2Do. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from Voo2Do Web site: http://voo2do.com/
2. Diigo (2005-2008). voo2do : simple, beautiful web-based to-do lists. Retrieved November 12, 2008, from Web site: http://about.diigo.com
3. Shankri-la (2008). Groovy Online Task Manager - voo2do. Retrieved November 16, 2008 from Website: http://www.shankrila.com/tech-stuff/groovy-online-task-manager-voo2do/
4. Park High School, (2008, November 17). Center for Information Technology . Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Forest Park High School Web site: http://forestpark.groupfusion.net/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=8078
5. Whittingham, Tony Gagnes Nine Events of Instruction. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Apply Principles of Instructional Design 3756H Web site: http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:Ri4O8fUm1doJ:tafepodcasts.wikispaces.com/file/view/ISD VOO2DO PROJECT.doc
6. Lorenzo, G (2006, January18). Seven Things to Watch in 2006 and Beyond. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Educational Pathways Web site: http://www.edpath.com/2006/0106/010602.htm
7. Brogan, C (2006, June 28). Design an Online Workflow. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Stepcase Lifehack Web site: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/design-an-online-workflow.html8. Salihefendic , Amir (2007). TODOIST. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from TODOIST Web site: http://todoist.com/
9. Remember the Milk , (2005). Remember the Milk . Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Remember the Milk Web site: http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/2005_10_01_archive.html10.VITO Technology, Inc. , (2001). Task2Gather. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Task2Gather Web site: http://task2gather.com/
11.Yong Fook, Jon OrchestrateHQ-Manage Yourself. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from OrchestrateHQ Web site: http://www.orchestratehq.com/
12. R., Geoff (2006, December). The Top 5 Web-Based To-Do List. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from GearFire Web site: http://www.gearfire.net/the-top-five-web-based-to-do-lists/
13. Rura, S (2005). Voo2Do. Retrieved November 18, 2008, from Voo2Do Web site: http://voo2do.com
14.Chang, E (2005, September 17). eHub Interviews Voo2Do. Retrieved November 19, 2008, from eHub Web site: http://www.emilychang.com/go/ehub/interview/voo2do/
15. Moss and Robertson. (2008, November 14) Voo2Do Tutorial Part One [Video file]. Video posted to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7lSSFKy8Y
16. Moss and Robertson. (2008, November 14) Voo2Do Tutorial Part Two [Video file]. Video posted to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxH-FzRR1c
17. Shimon Rura (personal communication, November 16, 2008)
18. Daum & Tistory, (2008, October 13). Retrieved November 19, 2008, Web site: http://eenn.tistory.com/70
19. (2008, October 22). Retrieved November 19, 2008, from Tistory Web site: http://oojoo.tistory.com/209
20. Franklin Covey Store, Franklin Covey Shopping. Retrieved November 20, 2008, from Franklin Covey Web site: http://shopping.franklinplanner.com/shopping/index.jsp?
21. Picture of Franklin Covey Planner. Retrieved November 20, 2008, Web site: http://static.flickr.com/99/299688971_708787f769_m.jpg
22. Google Calendar. Retrieved November 28, 2008, from Google Calendar Website: http://www.google.com/intl/en/googlecalendar/overview.html
23. Yahoo! Calendar. Retrieved November 28, 2008, from Yahoo! Calendar Website: http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/calendar/details.html
Table of Contents