Edit this part later. My home machine doesn't use network mangler, but I assume it's pretty straight forward.
Fedora 21: (xfce4)
Install the openconnect client, Network Manager front end, and it's dependencies.
sudo yum install NetworkManager-openconnect
- Network Connections
Here, you will add the VPN:
- VPN (Cisco Anyconnect Compatible - openconnect)
- Gateway: webvpn.purdue.edu
- Click Save.
To connect, click on your network connection icon. It may look similar to this:
- Select "VPN Connections"
- Select your newly created VPN connection.
- Type in your Purdue career account username and password and select 'Login'.
- You shouldn't save your password.
- A successful connection may look similar to this: