Hi Team!! Below are things you all need to have done friday before class so we can discuss it in class...
1. Create a account in Diigo and play around with it so you know what it is all about.
2. Go to black board and print out Project II assesement guide, also print out the packet so you know what you are suppose to be researching.
3. Go to black board and then click on "Confluence Training Videos" and this should give you some understanding about everything.
4. Go to black board, lecture and labs, week 10- internet and learning, and do the confluence online discussion assignment.
5. Research your assigned topic... make sure you look up reliable sources...
Reliable sources often have websites that end in .edu or .org, at the bottom of the webpage there are normally other links relating to the topic,and also there is contact information somewhere and there is an author(s) name. Do not just limit yourself to the internet... there are other places to look such as books!
Here are the questions you are suppose to answer:
Josh: a.) What is the title of the application? Who developed it?
b.) What is the purpose of the application (that is, what does it do)?
James: c.) How does it work? Breifly, what does one have to do to start using it?
Will: d.) How is it related to other applications (that is, can it be used in conjunction with other applications)?
Bryan: e.) What are some unique ways of using this application?
Jessica: f.) How could the application be used within an educational/learning situation?
- elementary, secondary, post secondary, and business/industry
Monroe: e.) What are some examples (websites) of it being used to illustrate its current educational value and potential value?
*Since we do not have international partners we do not have to do letter h.
I will have a completion chart on friday to make sure everyone is doing their part so we do not get behind!
Good luck and if you need anything just e-mail me! I know the same amount you guys know about this stuff so we will figure everything out together!