To setup a printer on OS X systems, please follow these steps:
- Open the System Preferences.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click on the lock icon in the bottom-left corner, then authenticate yourself with username and password.
- Click on the '+' button.
- In the new window, press the Advanced button.
- If you do not see the Advanced button, right-click or Control+click on any of the buttons in the tool-bar and select Customize Toolbar... then drag the Advanced button to your tool-bar.
For password input your ITaP career account password. If you do not want to be prompted for a username and password each time, be sure to check the box for 'Remember this password in my keychain', and press the OK button.