Xtranormal is an awesome application. It can be used for both education and the work industry. Whether you have students needing to work on a project or you need to make a commercial this is an app for you. This application is easy to use and is rated for kids ages 13 and up. you just have to sign up and it links to a program like movie maker and you just chose a them and you're off to making a movie or video. When you are done you can just post the video. When using this in a classroom setting you can have students use it to make movies for projects or there is videos that that can help your students learn more.
This is my test.
Word press is a distributive company and most of the employes live in different cities and countries. The main head courters is in San Francisco but employees are scattered all around the word. This means word press employees are working round the clock which allows them to be informed with many cultures, places, and cuisines.
Lexipedia is “Where Words Have Meaning.” Type in a word and see what happens! This site creates a web of related words. Each color represents a different part of speech or relationship to the original word – nouns, verbs, synonyms, antonyms and even fuzzynyms! Words become more than isolated strings of letters and part of a greater web of language.
In the Classroom:
Features of Audacity:
This website can record "live audio through microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs" (Audacity homepage)
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings.
- Record up to 16 channels at once (requires multi-channel hardware).
- Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording.
Importing and Exporting:
This website can "import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings." (Audacity homepage)
- Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete, use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps, very fast editing of large files, edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks, use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points, and fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
- Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
- Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
- Other built-in effects include:
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Record at up to 96 kHz.
- Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and Audacity will convert them automatically in realtime.
<Gabrielle-- Wolfram|Alpha aims to bring expert-level knowledge and capabilities to the broadest possible range of people --spanning all professions and education levels. -- About WolframAlpha>
Dropbox is also able to be used from any phone that has internet such as the iPhone or iPod touch that have a Dropbox application, Blackberry, and many more. Did you go to Paris, see the Eiffel Tower, and want to share it with your friends and family? Simply take a picture, and with your internet connected phone, you are able to put the picture in your Dropbox.